FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Thursday 16 October 2014

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Loyal beauty junkies know that early November marks a thrilling and fevered time of year, the annual Sephora VIB Sale. During this time, all VIBs are offered 20% off the entire store, which is terribly difficult to pass up. In light of this impending fiesta, I've put together a sizeable wishlist that reflects just how many amazing offerings can be found at Sephora at the moment (as well as the vastness of my insatiable beauty cravings ;)):


NudeStix Lip + Cheek Pencils and Magnetic Eye Colours
I've heard great things about this new beauty brand- who doesn't love soft, pigmented formulas in handy pencil packaging?! Super interested to try both of these products! 

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick
As a lipstick fiend, it's a travesty that I haven't tried these babies yet. Bold, saturated colour with food-grade ingredients- come to mama. 

YSL Fusion Ink Foundation
I sampled this a while back and was so impressed! Truly lightweight formula with excellent coverage and long wear. My oily skin loved it. 

NARS Audacious Lipsticks
I've swatched these in-store and the texture and pigmentation are incredible. I've been especially tempted by Grace, a vibrant warm coral pink.

Marc Jacobs Style Eye-Con Night Owl Palette
We all know I'm obsessed with my Marc Jacobs The Siren palette, and this new option for Fall looks equally as mesmerizing. Full of beautiful warm, smokey tones. 

Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Colour Collection
I'm a huge fan of the Coconut Watercolour Eye Shadows, so am super eager to try more makeup from this brand. This kit features a little bit of everything!

Bumble & Bumble Bb Texture Hair Undressing Creme
I recently finished a sample tube of this and I found it to be the perfect product for adding mess and volume to my wavy hair. One of the best styling products I've tried! 

Too Faced Melted Kisses Set
I've also sampled these in-store and they offer the most lovely glossy, bold colour. This set would be the perfect way to sample most of the shades! 

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
Have heard so many raves about these in the blogosphere. Love that they're alcohol-free and gentle enough to use every day! Sounds like a perfect exfoliant for wintertime. 

Fresh Skincare Idols Set
I've been super impressed with the Fresh skin care goodies I've tried so far, and this kit looks like a luxurious way to sample a few more. 

Marc Jacobs The Sky-Liner Petite Highliner Collection
I have a Highliner in Stone Fox and am a huge fan of the texture and shimmery finish. This set seems like such a great deal!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
I'm a loyal lover of the Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light and I've seriously hit pan on mine. Relishing the idea of having Dim Light alongside two other beautiful powders!

Clinique A Black Honey Affair Palette
I've heard great things about the shadow palettes Clinique has been releasing lately and I'm loving the look of this one! A pretty selection of neutrals and plums. 

REN Flash Rinse 1-Minute Facial
REN is another brand that has totally wowed me and it's hard to argue with a super quick, gentle but effective brightening treatment. Bring on the Vitamin C!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette
I was so happy to see that this palette didn't contain Radiant Magenta or Diffused Heat, both of which I already own and absolutely adore. You just can't have too many of these beautiful blushes!

Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
What wishlist would be complete without an Urban Decay palette?! I never picked up the original Naked Basics, but this second installment is looking rather tempting. My shadow collection could use more mattes like these.


Phew! I'm definitely sweating (drooling? hyperventilating?) in the wake of this giant wishlist. I obviously won't be picking up all of these goodies, but I'm sure a fine selection will be creeping their way into my stash. I sometimes wish I could be stronger in the face of a sale, but with offerings this gorgeous, call me a sucker!

Are you tempted by any of these goodies? What's on your Sephora sale/holiday wishlist?

Thanks for dropping by! :)

24 comments:

  1. Ahh so jealous of the people who get to shop Sephora VIB sales!!! I am really eyeing NARS Digital World, not least because the stunning set is a Sephora-exclusive. That Hourglass blush palette would be great to own as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I've seen that NARS set too- great shade selections!

      Delete
  2. I'm trying to narrow my list down. but i already picked up the MJ liner set :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did- it's a great value and I love that formula :)

      Delete
  3. Great list! I want to buy several things that you have on it. I really like using this sale to buy those really expensive items, which I'm sure you can agree this is the best time to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wish list!! Ive been lusting after that ambient lightening palette for so long. Maybe I'll have to pick it up during this sale too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The texture of the powders is lovely :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice post! I wan them all so much. Have a fun Friday!


    Kenny,
    WHATKENNYHEARTS.com
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @kennydaily
    FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN
    LIKE WKH ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that a new bite set I didn't know about?? I want it now.

    I recently bought that Marc Jacobs liner set and it's so pretty. Haven't tested it out yet but all the swatches I've done in store of these liners has them staying put.

    Both those Hourglass palettes are a must!

    I want to try those First Aid pads too.

    I'm curious about that YSL foundation but want to try Dior Star just that little bit more. Hmm but a sale is a sale...

    Geez my wish list is so huge haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at least we can empathize with our ridiculously long lists :) I tested the Dior Star a couple days ago- it's quite lovely, but the YSL holds up better on my oily skin!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and that might be an old Bite set, unfortunately. There were very few stock photos to choose from, so I went with it :P

      Delete
  7. haha I feeeeel you on so many of these things! Definitely eyeing that MJ eye palette! It's been out of stock for faaaaaaaaaar too long

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Really hoping to find it in-store soon :)

      Delete
  8. I have a list as long as my arm (well, both arms... and legs...). I'm really interested in the Black Honey eyeshadow palette from Clinique, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I hear ya! All of the Black Honey products I've tried are lovely :)

      Delete
  9. Girl! You need to try the Bite Beauty lipsticks!!! They are phenomenal! And I picked up the Too Faced Melted Kisses set and I love that I was able to sample 4 shades! They are great

    Des | Simple Charm Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're happy with the set! And yes, I need some Bite Beauty in my life :)

      Delete
  10. HAHA, I feel exactly the same about the BITE lipsticks! COME TO MAMA!! I'm actually going to their Friends and Family sale tomorrow, so fingers crossed I don't go too overboard with my Sephora wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hope you picked up some amazing goodies! xo

      Delete
  11. The irony is that I have a similar post uploaded within hours of yours! I'm trying to control myself and not go too broke this year!

    Stephanie | theFantasia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's a hard balance! Great minds think alike :)

      Delete
  12. The Hourglass trio is on my wish list as well! And I might have to add that MJ palette as well, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! And yes, can't go wrong with Hourglass :)

      Delete
  13. The melted lip colors from Too Faced is definitely on mine!

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)